HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang

My Private Room
Welcome to my room! This room belongs to my sister and me. I think my room is simple and clean. I never keep special things like wallpaper,dolls even my photos. My room has ordinary things like most people . My room is wide enough. It is 3 m x 3,5m. When you enter into the room, you will see a mirror on the left of the door. It is 40 cm x 20 cm. A desk is under the mirror. It is about 25 cm from the mirror. I usually put whatever on the desk, so it maybe looks messy. On the right of the desk, you will find a book shelf. It is 1 m x 80 cm. I keep all my books there such as novels, magazines, comics,lesson books etc. A bed is in the corner of the room. It is about 37 cm from the book shelf. There are two big windows behind the bed. It is 60 cm x 50 cm. Near the windows, you will find a wardrobe. It is about 30 cm from the windows. My sister and I share the wardrobe. One side is hers, and the other side is mine. A television is next to the wardrobe. It is 60 cm x 40 cm. When I cannot sleep, I usually turn it on until I feel sleepy. My wall of room is very clean. I do not like to stick a poster on the wall. Maybe you only see a calendar on the wall. Eventhough my room is so simple, I really love it. I like cleaning the room whenever I have a spare time. I always keep my room clean and neat. I will feel comfortable to stay for a long time when my room is clean. 

By : Aulia Zahroh A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends