HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


Anjaa’a Birrqiy
120221414959
Take a Rest
            Do you know how it feels to have enough time to rest among your weekdays? Yesterday, I had a good day with enough time to rest.  In the morning, after I had gone from a mosque, I felt very sleepy and tired because the night before I had little time to sleep for few hours.  At 5 am, I started to sleep tightly.  An hour later my mother woke me up.  Then I prepared to go to campus calmly because I knew the lecture would late.  About 7.15 am, I arrived at class.  I got news that the lecture could not come.  To me, it was good so I could do my reading project with my friend.  We did it slowly until we finished it.  After the second class, at 10.30 am, I went to “Matos” with my friend.  My friend and I ordered some food and drink at the food court.  I ate fried chicken sausages level 3 that I thought it was very tasty and spicy.  In the afternoon, I went home at 1 pm, after I had gotten news that made-up class for grammar was cancelled.  I came home safely.  I prayed then took a nap, I was like ‘Thanks, God! Finally I have 2-hour sleep in the afternoon.’  At 4.30 pm I woke up and felt all the fatigue had gone.  I also got a text from my friend that made-up class for  listening was canceled.  I felt happy because I had made the right decision by planning not to attend the class.  Later, I ate what my mother had prepared me in the dining room.  A lele fish which I ate was very delicious, the flesh was smooth and crunchy.  In the evening about 7.30 pm, I tried a yoghurt which I had bought at “Matos”.  It was very smooth, sweet enough and I did not regret it at all.  Few hours later I slept at 11 pm.  That was my good day with enough rest time.  I suggest sometime you need to have good rest time among your weekdays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends