HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


Name : Diajeng Fitrah I.P
NIM : 110221414505
My room
         
I have a comfortable bedroom. Like most room, it is a rectangle. When you walk through the door, the first thing you notice is the small sticker on the wall opposite the door which describes a beach. It is about 1m x 0,5m. I think, the sticker can give a good feeling. You will feel as if you are in the beach because there are four sailboards, three air ballons with some clouds, and there are two coconut trees beyond the sea. I bought the stickers in the bookstore. My bed is under the sticker. There are dolls on the my bed, such as a cat, a pig, a rhinoceros,  and a bear. I put my dolls on there so that I am not alone while I sleep. On the left side of my bed about 1 metre, there is a wardrobe. My wardrobe made of wood. I keep my bags, accessories, and clothes in the wardrobe. While on the right side of the bed about 30cm I have a small bookcase. It is about 1m x 1m. I keep my books in that bookcase. Next to the bookcase is my desk. There are my laptop and a photo frame on the desk. Opposite the desk is a chair where I usually sit whenever I do my homework. Close to it and next to the door is a window. Every morning I usually open the window after I get up. The fresh air will be into the my bedroom. Besides the window, there are two pictures on the wall. One of the pictures is me and the other is my friend. That is all about my comfortable room. I think, you can arrange your room like my room so that it seems cozy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends