HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


Name   : Ramadhantra Sancaka P.
NIM    : 120221414978
SASTRASWATI
After my lecturer asked us to look at the posters which had been sticking in Q building’s hallway, I had an idea to write down about what I think of what is written there. From top to bottom, things that interest me most is the “Pocong” which is standing behind the tree, watching both the performance and the audiences. I am not sure whether it is there because of the show runs so marvelously so that even attracting ghost. The second less is the title and the “Nostalgila”. I thought that the title is Sastrawati or Saraswati, or maybe a mix of them, I do not know, after that is “Nostalgila”. It is a spin-off name from two words, “Nostalgia” and “Gila”. Maybe they represent the “Gila” as crazy nostalgia performance that will be shown there. The least is the poster’s design. There is nothing special from the content of the poster, fonts which are used in the poster, and the design is simple. But the arrangement makes people attracted to read the poster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends