HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


I cannot forget how did I face my first lesson in this department. At that time, I really did not understand what my lectures said. Therefore, I decided to increase my ability in english in order I can understand my lecturer’s words. There are three ways that I always do to increase my ability in english. The first way is memorizing many vocabularies. Every day I have to memorize minimum 10 vocabularies and practicing them in a sentence. It really helps me because my lecturer often uses new words when she speaks. The second way is reading english book. While I am reading the book, I have to find minimum 5 new vocabularies. Then I look for the meaning of them and practicing them in a sentence. The third way is speaking english every day. Someone is called to be able in language if he / she can speak well and correctly. Therefore, I usually speak english in my conversation every day with my friends. The result is Alhamdulillah my english ability has increased. I can understand anything my lecturer says. I am also able to identify the main idea of paragraph easily. Thus, I suggest you to do my habitually activity if you want to incrase your english ability.


Sherly Rasdiana Puteri Pratiwi
120221414961

2 comments:

There is little doubt that, English is a language of communication between the people with totally different cultures like in America and Asia.It is additionally the language of computers that facilitate to speak with the individuals round the world through web technology and e-mail book hotel now.

kastamonu
ordu
sivas
tekirdağ
antakya

VFWRHM

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends