HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang




Sooner of later we will get a marriage. In my mind, an ideal husband should meet several criteria. Three of which are; smart, humble, and honest. My future husband should be smart. Smart is thinking widely in a short time. He must be able to solve problems wisely. For example, while there is a problem in my family, he must discuss it with me instead decide it by himself. I like a smart boy because I can learn many things from him. Beside that, my dreamed future husband should be humble. Humble is the one who does not over proud of him/herself. He must not expose his strength or wealth. I like a humble boy because I do not want everyone put a negative thought on my family. Humble person will be loved by everybody. The next criterion of my future husband is honest. A honest man always tells the truth and never hide even a small mistake so that he can be trusted. I extremely dislike the one who lies at me, even just a small thing. For example, he said that he was at work while actually he was at a coffee. I prefer a honest man because a husband will be a leader of family so that he must act and give good examples. Briefly, a dreamed-husband is the one who is owns a perfect personality. Therefore, all people should have good characters especially men who will be leader of families.







Rofiqoh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends