HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


MY BAD EXPERIENCE

I have a bad time yesterday. It occurs when my friends and I in my boarding house. At 12 P.M. we decided to go to MATOS because we are starving need to have lunch. After arriving in MATOS, we went to sushi restaurant and ate sushi. Before leaving MATOS, I got an accident. My sandals broken. It is a shameful incident I was. I am so ashamed because there are many people in there. Then I talk with my friend, “What should I do? Oh My God!! I want to scream,” Somebody, please help me!”, but I can’t do it because the place is too crowded. After that, my friend Farida has an idea to solve my problem. She gives me a needle to fix my sandals. Finally, my sandals successfully repaired and I can go home.



4 comments:

thanks for sharing this information
best python training in chennai
best python training in sholinganallur
best python training institute in omr
python training in omr
selenium training in chennai
selenium training in omr
selenium training in sholinganallur

Thanks a lot for sharing
Having good health is what most people out there wants but can not achieve. some people takes buy ibogaine online AND buy weed online to get it.

https://k2incenseonlineheadshop.com/
info@k2incenseonlineheadshop.com
k2incenseonlineheadshop Buy liquid incense cheap Buy liquid incense cheap For Sale At The Best Incense Online Shop

Buy Afghan Kush online
Buy Big chief extracts online
Buy
Blue dream online

Blueberry for sale
Buy wave extracts online

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends