HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


            Sooner or later, we will get married. In my mind, an ideal husband should meet several criteria, three of which are smart, patient, and hardworking. My future husband should be smart. He is able to communicate his thoughts. He can tell me what is better and what is wrong. For example, he can solve our problem easily without any fight. He can manage his time for family and work and he is able to ease my work. For example, he helps me to do housework when I cannot do it for some reason such as I am sick. Not only that, my husband should be high educated and he could be a good example for our children. For example, he can teach our children when they ask a question about something. The second criterion is he should be patient. He should not easily be angry when there is a problem in our family. He speaks softly with me, our children, and my family. He treats me and our children as well.  For example, if our children did something wrong he should not easily be angry, but he told them softly because if he strict with them, they will be brave with their parents. All will go better if my husband can be patient. The third, my husband should be hard worker. He always appreciates the time to do something that is more important. He must have a good job. For example, he never let me and my family neglected. He can supply the need of our family. In brief, I want my husband know the condition of me and my family, he also know how to do our family with love. Therefore, I must have several criteria that I mentioned before so I could get my dreamed husband.


MELLIA KHRISTIANAWATI
AA/ 120221415003
(Order of Important)

3 comments:

Really, this article is truly a standout amongst the most InstantEssay consummately amazing ever. I am an antique "Article" gatherer and I all finished read some new articles in the event that I discover them spellbinding. Additionally, I discovered this one extremely spellbinding and it ought to go into my conglomeration.

Awesome work!

When you're really and profoundly enamored with somebody Online Assignment Help it's difficult to envision whatever remains of your existence without being by that individual's side, imparting your encounters and bliss to each other.

All the best for your future husband. I hope you will get that kind of husband who treat with you best. By: Assignment Writing Help

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends