HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang

TWIN SISTER

Most of people think that my twin sister, Shera and I are the same. Our names are almost same. She is Shera Rosdiana Puteri Pratiwi while I am Sherly Rasdiana Puteri Pratiwi. You also need to know that we have some differences. Phisycally, we were very different. She had slanting eyes, a pointed nose, and bright skin. In other side, I have round eyes, a flat nose, and dark skin. Personality, she was more feminine than me. She always wore a long skirt and veil while I used to wear pants and t – shirt. The last for hobbies, Shera used to play tennis ball or volley ball in the afternoon and read novels in the night but I used to play football with my friends in the afternoon and raced motorcycle with my boy friends in the night. However, we have many differences but we had a similarity. We had long black hair and we used to take care of them such as went to the salon but now I never go to the salon because it will be very different without her. She is the best sister in the world. I miss you Shera.


Sherly Rasdiana Puteri Pratiwi
120221414961

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends