HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


Name   : Ramadhantra Sancaka P.
NIM    : 120221414978

What my house looks like? I guess I can say it is big, vast in the inside, and a standard type just like the houses that people have. When you open the front gate, you will also enter the garage area, to the right you will see a small garden with a mango tree in the middle of the garden. If you walk straight a little bit, you will see a small pond where i keep my turtle and fish. After that enter through the front door, you will notice that you enter the living room. This room is used for serving guests, conducting family gathering, and other necessaries. To the left you will see the family room. With a big TV and two comfortable sofas, it is a right place to relax and to play with your family. Next to the family room is my mother and sister’s bedroom. I think it is too large for them to use, but they have so many stuff that even I am confused to mention every single one of them. Let’s continue. If you walk a little bit straight, you will see a dining room to the left, it is large I think. It contains a large refrigerator, a buffet, a large-sized dining table, and a bathroom in the right corner of the room. To the right you will see a door, it is my room. The room which are temporarily assigned for me. Walk straight a bit and you will finally see the last room, our kitchen, so messy than the normal kitchen, but me and my family always use it for experimenting new food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends