HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


Nama   : Ramadhantra S.P
NIM    : 120221414978

STORY OF MY LIFE
Life for some people is just like a game when you do what you want or make some dreams that will never be realisated. But for some people, life is a time to arise from sorrow. My life have never been so peaceful until now. The age of four was the first time I entered school, kindergarten at that time. It was dramatic actually, considering that I witnessed some accidents of my friend till he got bleed, got my first punishment from my teacher for something I never did, and something like that. I did not know anything back there. So I was just silent. Then, at the age of five, I entered the elementary school, a year earlier than average students, I think. But that is not an obstacle for me, and I have proven that it is true. I got my best grade of my life, first rank at school when I was in fourth grade. But, at that time I was so introvert, and I was naïve, I got bullied a lot. But then, I tried to change, to love English, to have infinite knowledge from books. Then, at the age of eleven, I entered a junior high. Still holding the introvert attitude, I got bullied again, but this time, I made some friends because of my knowledge and my change of attitude. Gradually I made changes, inside and outside by trying those things from books. My personality that was once introvert changed to be an easy going person, and my body started to fattening, which concerns me a lot. But hell, I then found my first love of my life when I was in my third grade in junior high, a pretty girl, and pretty much has the same hobby and life history as I have. Everything went smoothly till I entered a senior high in SMK Telkom in Sawojajar. Well, for a school that prepares its students to work, it gave me hard times in lessons. However, most of them are all about computers, so they are not that annoying. In contrast, my love of English gets bigger and bigger. That is why when my friends chose to work or enroll in IT majors, me alone enter the English department. In brief, life is full of challenges, and many things that you have never predicted before will appears before you. My life was full of surprise, challenge, and love. Do not even try to surrender in your life, God Almighty always has plans for your future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends