HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


 Yesterday

                   Do you know how it feels to have enough time to rest among your weekdays? . Yesterday is on Tuesday. It was a day that made me so tired. From morning until night I did many activities so I had a bad time. I got up early at 4 a.m and at 6.30 a.m. I went to campus by motorcylcle. It spent my time about 20 minutes from my house to the campus. By seven o’clock, I had arrived in the campus. At the time, I had a grammar class. When I came to the class, some my friends had stayed in the class. My grammar class finished at 8.45 a.m. It finished long minutes than usual. Then I went to the E6 building because I had an appointment with my friend in ESAC. I would do assignment with my friend. We shared our assignment so that it finished quickly. After the assignment finished, I did another assignment for next day. I was browsing the internet to find an article. I wanted to add and become as reference for my assignment. At twelve a.m I went to the mosque to pray dhuhur. After pray I felt hungry and decideced to have lunch. At the time, I asked my classmate to seek a restaurant. We chose a restaurant near my campus. At 13.10 I had a listening class . I came back quickly to the campus because there was a midterm test so that I must come on time. The test was not too difficult and I finished early. I decided to go home soon. After I arrived at home, I took my mother to the supermarket. She wanted to buy the monthly needs. At last I came back to the home . I took a rest after I did many activities at the day, but tomorrow I will be back to do an activity again. I hope that tomorrow I will have a nice day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends