HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang

MAHARANI KHANSA - 12022I414982
[ Order of Space ]

My bedroom is the most comfortable place in my home. It is a little bit different from any other bedrooms. When you entered the room, the first thing you notice are mirrors and the color of the wall. There are a lots of mirrors in my room. It designed by my mother and I really do not know why she puts three mirrors in my bedroom. There are two colors which cover the wall. It is purple and yellow. On the left side of the door there is a big single bed and the color is snowy white with two pillows and a bolster. A mirror is put on the wall above the bed. There is a big window in front of my bed and it is permanent window. It cannot be opened because it is protected by iron bars so the thief cannot enter my room easily. The color of curtain that covers my window is smooth yellow with floral. Beside the window is a bookcase. I put my stuffs and novels there. It is like a small cupboard so I also can save my shoes or bag inside it and of course it made my mother re-arrange everything inside my cupboard. The second mirror is put on that bookcase together with my stuffs and stationery. It is small and cute. The last thing inside my bedroom that I have not mentioned before is a dressing table. It is big dressing table with a big mirror too. There is also a small table so I can put laptop or my gadgets there. At least, I really love my room so much because of everything inside it make me comfortable to spend a lots of my time there. Therefore, I have to make my private room neat and tidy everyday so my mother do not need to clean and re-arrange my stuffs without my permission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends