HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


Name   : Ramadhantra Sancaka Prawindra
NIM    : 120221414978

WHAT CONCERNS ME IN ENGLISH

Many things happened since I started to know English, started to love English. Although the language seems so simple, it contains many rules which need to be remembered, practiced, and finally used in social and real life. Finally in this work I pinpointed three causes why I still have difficulties using this language fluently. First is idea. I have lots of idea, anything I read, books, science, etcetera, but what I lack is that I cannot reform the ideas into one conclusion or one new idea which needs to be presented. Whether I did not know the order or the main topic, I do not know. But the thing is, until now I still lack the ability to reform ideas. Second cause is structural. For example I was given some framework for writing process. I always messed up, I  barely even know the main point of each framework nor the place where the frameworks should have been written. Finally, the last is self-confidence. I know the ideas, I know the topic, structure, etcetera, but one thing that I always miscalculate, my confidence. When I go forward, I always get sudden nervous, cold sweats dripping on my clothes. Worse is I forget the part of the topic I presented. Worst thing is I forget the entire topic and even the structure, there was time when I was so nervous that when my teacher ask me something I know, I cannot say a word. Briefly, because I have those drawbacks in using English, I cannot say them fluently. I usually keep silent even I know the topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends