HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


HOME SWEET HOME
I want to tell you about my house in Trenggalek. My house in Trenggalek is very wide. There are 9 rooms in my house. There are living room, 3 bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, family room, toilet, and a small library. My living room is in front of and near the door. When you walk in my house, beside the living room there are 2 bedrooms. One is my parent’s rooms and the other is my room and my sister of course. Behind of my room there are kitchen and dining room. After that, my family room is in front of the toilet. Between family room and dining room, we have a small library. You can read a lot of books in there. Then, there is a guest room beside the toilet. I love my house because is really simple and not difficult to find it. People who have visited my house feel cool because my house is near the field and there are many trees and flowers in my house. How about your house?

2 comments:

home is for interest seekers, for fans of the dramatic, the digital and the deeply engaging; for radicals and reciprocators. The place wherein one lives permanently, mainly as a member of a circle of relatives or household. Essay Service A domestic or dwelling house is a residing-location used as a everlasting or semi-permanent residence for an individual, circle of relatives, family or numerous families in a tribe

It was nice to read your blog.Are you in need of professional assignment helpers? Well! You have reached the right place at MyCaseStudyHelp.Com where you receive a one-stop solution.We offer one of the finest MBA Business Case Study Analysis Assignment Help for students' benefits. We have more than 5000 professional Case Study Writer experts to support students in doing their university projects. We provide assured quality and credibility. That's why a majority of students trust our Assignment Help.

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends