HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


Anjaa’a Birrqiy
120221414959
My Lovely Home
            I am sure we all know about a saying “No place like home”.  I love my house which is big enough and unique.  My house has two floors.  In the first floor it contains many rooms.  If you want to enter to my house, you can enter from door 1, door 2 or door 3.  Now, if you walk through door 2 which is from living room , on the right side you will find my parents’ bedroom.  Then, on the left side is a kitchen.  My parents’ bedroom is a little bit bigger than mine as it is 3m x 3m.  My kitchen is actually as wide as the family room.  Behind a big cupboard that is about 3m x 2m in the living room, you can find a dining room.  My dining room is simple.  There are just a medium sized wooden table with 3 plastic chairs.  I can actually wacth TV from the dining room because next to the dining room is my family room.  The family room seems very wide because there are only a plastic chair, a small sofa which is only about 30cm x 30cm x 30cm, and a cupboard for TV.  Near the family room, there are two rooms.  Beside the family room, on the right corner of the first floor is my bedroom.  My bedroom is only 2m x 2.5m.  Next to my bedroom is a prayer room.  Across the prayer room is bathroom which is on the left corner of the first floor.  In front of the bathroom is not actually a kitchen.  It is a place for washing dishes and keeping the kitchen equipment.  Through the stair beside the prayer room you will come to the second floor.  The second floor looks quite wide as it only has four rooms.  From the left corner is a bathroom.  In front of the bathroom is a laundry room.  That is my mother’s favourite place where she washes clothes and irons them.  Next to it is just an empty area.  Then, on the right corner you will find a bedroom.  It was my brother’s bedroom but now he is in Jakarta.  Beside that bedroom is also a bedroom which was my first brother’s bedroom but now he lives in Surabaya.  The front part of the second floor is a balcony.  There is no roof on top of the balcony.  That is all about my house which is quite big and the arrangement is unique.  I think it is good to have a big house especially if your family is big enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends