HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang

Most people have an opinion that “home is their heaven” and I think so. I want to show you about my heaven. My house is wide enough. It is 20 m x 30m. The wall of my house is white. My house is divided into two parts, the front side and the back side. As you enter into the door, you will find a living room directly. It is about 4m x 4m. My room is on your right side. It is 3m x 3m. Across from my room, there is my brother`s room. It is about 3m x 3m. A guest room is next to my brother`s room. It is 3m x 2,5m. The biggest room is my parents` room. It is 4m x 5 m. There is a bathroom inside it. Between my parents` room and the guest room, it is a mushola. It is 2m x 3m. The family room is in front of my room. It is 4m x 3m. A bathroom is in the corner. It is 3m x 3m. These rooms are in the front side of my house. If you want to go to the back side, you must find a door which connects both of the sides. It is located between my parents` room and the bathroom. The dinning room is near the door. It is 4x5 m. It is about 30cm from the door. You can see a small garden beside the dinning room. My father loves gardening, thus he makes the garden. There is no roof above the garden, so you can see the sky in the night. The others bathroom is in the corner of the back side. This bathroom is used by our guests especially. The kitchen is next to the bathroom. It is 6m x 6,5m. If you want to come to my house, you will find it easily. Just find a house with white walls and black fence. 


Aulia Zahroh Ayuningsih
120221414947

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends