HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


Order of Importance
My Umroh, My life lesson
Doing Umroh is such making a pilgrimage. The things you have to do are saying your intention in the Miqot area while you are wearing an Ihrom; Tawaf (walking around Kaaba for seven times); Sai (running slowly from Safa hill to Marwah hill); and Tahalul (cut some of your hair). At least I gained three precious lessons when I did Umroh. The most rewarding lesson is my faith to Allah becomes deeper. Everything I did in Umroh is the thing which Allah arranged in the noble Qur’an. If I believe in Allah, automatically I will believe in Qur’an, angels, prophets, doomsday and my destiny. Allah always holds His promises. He explained in the Qur’an, “And when My slaves as you concerning Me, then answer them. I am indeed near. I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me. So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led alright.* Umroh was one of my prayers and also my dream since I was in senior high school because of Allah that dream came true. The next great lesson is I understood Islamic histories quickly. It was because I learned by doing. When I did Tawaf, I could see how prophet Ibrahim and Ismail Alaihissalam built the Kaaba. When I did Sai, I felt Hajar’s patience proved by running seven times from Safa hill to Marwah hill. The last lesson I comprehend is the outstanding strong bond of Moslems. Some people greeted me and I replied. I did not know where they were from. However, prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h. taught us to pray for others by greeting ‘Assalamu’alaikum’ (peace be upon you). That is why I am always so proud being a Moslem, proud saying that Islam is my religion. The religion which is full of affection. Doing Umroh is advantageous for me. Add ‘going to Mecca’ as an important prayer on your list. Therefore, let everything in Allah’s hand, and you will see Allah’s hand in everything.

By : Mirzatus Solikhah
Note:*(V 2:186)

1 comments:

Mabruk Ilaikum. Hopely your in mabrurin.

Salam
http://www.paketumrohdena.com
http://denapaketumroh.com/

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends