HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang




           I was born in a very simple house. It is a very cozy house ever. It has three bad rooms, one family room and a living room. If someone enters my house. He/she will see a couple of brown chairs and a table in the middle of it that is exactly my living room that every guess stays at. If someone walks to pass my living room, she/he will look at a wide room that contains of television, sound system and another entertainment tools. In front of our family room is my bedroom and my parent’s bedroom is next to my bedroom. The other bedroom is the bedroom for the guess who wants to stay in my house. It is located beside my parent’s bedroom and in front of the guess room is the way if anyone wants to go outside of my house. Even my house is very simple, but it is the best house ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends