HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang



       I had a very terrible day yesterday. In the morning I woke up too late, I woke up at a half past six, so that I could not have my breakfast. Standing from my bed, I directly took a bath and went to my university. In a quarter past seven, I entered my classroom even I realized that it was too late. I said no word at that time, just asking forgiveness to my lecturer. In the middle of the class, for about at nine o’clock, the lecturer announced the result of our midterm test last week. Unfortunately, I got a very bad score and I was embarrassed by it. In the middle of the day, exactly at one o’clock, all of my classes had finished, so I decided to take a rest in my boarding house. While I was sleeping, my mobile phone rang. My listening lecturer asked me to help her, so I could not take a rest in the afternoon. In the evening at four p.m, my friends called me. They asked me to finish our assignment. Before I went to my friend boarding house, I decided to have lunch first. I went to a food stall and I ate my lunch there. When I wanted to pay my food, I realized that I did not bring my wallet. It was left in my bedroom. So, I asked my friend to pay my food. For all the incident that I got yesterday, I conclude that yesterday, exactly on march 26 is the most terrible day that I ever had. Even, when I was sleeping in the night I got a very scary dream.

7 comments:

Fuck you it isn't advantages

I be sad when i read that

Ggggggyyygggg

كسامينك

كس امك يا بن المتناكه

مدرسه من أجل تحقيق في جروب القلعة دروس في البيت الأبيض والأسود في جروب كريزي تي في البيت تحت عنوان الموقع في جروب القلعة الحمراء في

ايه الكلام ده حامده

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends