HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang

Amanda Vira – 120221414932
[MIDTERM – Order of Time/Time Signal]



            Yesterday, Tuesday, 26th March, I did not have a good time. If I can say, it was just another ordinary day with some problems. At 5:15 a.m., my Mom woke me up and I was so sleepy. I woke up, but my eyes were still closed. After I gathered my energy, I prepared myself to go to campus. The problem was I did not study yesterday, so I guessed Ma’am Nurul would show some anger to me. At 6:55 a.m., 5 minutes before the class started, I arrived at campus. Unfortunately, Ma’am Nurul was not angry with me, because I could maintain my expression of my face looked that “I studied last night”. After Literal Reading class finished, my class continued to the civilization class. As same as the previous weeks, my friend showed their presentation. Everything was just so ordinary until the Grammar class ended. Before we went home, Ma’am Wid gave us the quiz’s results. It was terrible. The score did not make me happy and satisfied. Then, I went home. I directly slept when I came home. The score was enough for me to get distressed. Before I slept, I sent my assignment to my friend, and then I lost on my dream. At 5:00 p.m., I woke up then I took a bath. After that I was going to finish my assignment. Actually, it was group assignment, but there was one of us who was very lazy to do the assignment. Moreover it was my senior and I could not believe that. Almost all of the script assignment was done by me and my friend. If we were not asked him to help the script, maybe he would not care about that. It made me angry and successfully added my stress. Fortunately I have friends who always listen to my problems. So, I could relieve my stress away. In brief, yesterday was a terrible day. I hope I have many brighter days soon and many good times to make my life happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends