HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


MY PRIVATE ROOM
Since studying in State University of Malang, I have lived in a boarding house. Now, I want to tell you about my private room in my boarding house especially for my bedroom. My bedroomis aspecial place. Not liketheotherroom, my bedroom is very neat andcomfortable. When youwalk intothe doorandseemy room,the first thingyou will see is my bed. It is very wide and the length is about 2 meters andall shades of my room is bluebecauseI love blue color very muchand there are many dolls in my bedroom, especially angry bird’sdolls. Ireally likeangry bird’sdolls because they arecute. My bedis on the leftofthe doorand the window. There aresomeitemssuch as equipmentforbathing, washing, and a placeto storeshoesundermy bed.Behind the bed, there isa cupboardfor storingmy books and myclothes. On the top ofcupboardthere is aplaceto storeitems such asbags andpersonalequipmentlike accessories,perfumes, and medicines. On the right sideof thecupboardthere isa desk for study and a table for a laptop and a rice cooker. I put thelaptopand arice cookerin thecorner of the table because I want these things to beeasily accessibleand not toofar away to reach it. There is a mirror on the wall under the clock and an umbrellabeside mirror. Finally, that is myexplanationaboutmy privateroomin myboardinghouse.What is aboutyourprivateroom?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends