HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


I like my private room in my boarding house. It is my cozy bedroom. The shape is rectangle like most rooms and its wall has cream color without any posters. I like that situation because it looks clean and I feel so comfortable in it. It is not so large but all of the things inside are well-organized. When you open the door, you will directly see my simple dresser on the back wall. It made of teak wood and it has a brown color. I put some books neatly on top of it. Besides, I put an air freshener. On the right side of my dresser about 50 cm, there is my comfy bed with pink bed linen, one pillow, and one blanket on it. It is very soft and smooth so I love lying down all the time on it. In front of my bed, there is a table with two drawers. The table is quite long so I divide it into three spaces. I put my rice-cooker on the right space of the table, I put my laptop in the middle space of the table, and on the left space I put my cosmetics such as face cleaner, perfume, lotion, etc. I also put my stuff in the drawers like charger, some old novels, and something like that. I have no chair so I usually sit on my bed and face the table. On the left side of my bed about 50 cm, there is a wall and on right side I choose to put nothing because I need a space to do stretching every morning. I try to organize my stuffs in my private room neatly, good looking, clean, and comfortable. That is why I love my private room. 
Maybe I need an air conditioner to fit up my comfort in it. J

Luh Gede T. P. D.
120221414993

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends