HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


Septian Tri Jayanti (120221414996)
           
I had a lot of fun things as my hobby back then. When I was a child, I used to play every day. Not as usual as the other little girls who liked playing with a doll, but I had an interest in playing with some boys. So I had some hobbies like playing kites, marbles, or some games with a ball. When I was in elementary school, I joined in a volleyball team. I found that only a few girls had same interest there. In 2005, I joined a volleyball competition and my team got the second place. I was crazy about volleyball at that time. In 2006, I graduated from an elementary school and entered the Junior High School 1 Singosari. I continued to join the volleyball team. My teacher also supported me. I exercised twice a week and did a lot of physical exercise. One day, I was sick and had to be hospitalized. My doctor said that I should rest for a while. Therefore, my parents did not allow me to join the volleyball team anymore. Sometimes I played volleyball just for fun. In 2009, I entered the Senior High School 1 Lawang and joined volleyball as my extracurricular. In the second year, I moved to another extracurricular activity. I did not know why my interest in volleyball had gone. Then I joined a German class. I felt that German was very interesting. I could learn about other foreign languages beside English. I also could know about the culture. At that time, I decided to learn more about German. Then I chose the language program when I was in the second grade. In the middle of my second year, I had an interest in K-Pop. When I become a college student, one of my friends is K-Pop lovers. Then we often shared anything about K-Pop. We also practiced a cover dance of K-Pop together. Now I love K-Pop more and more. I can conclude that I love to doing something when I have an interest in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends