HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


People have a good and a bad time in their lives, including me myself. Yesterday was such a good time for me. I did everything right for instance my preparation to join classes was pretty good. I had done my homework and I did not forget praying. I had a good breakfast as well. That was an omelet and a cup of tea. Everything was going right up to afternoon. I studied clearly until the end of the classes. After that, I went to my friend’s boarding house to take my flashdisk and suddenly I got a delicious lunch. My friend bought me a portion of meatball and we ate it together. My friend was friendly. We talked about many things especially our plans to pray together in Bhuana Kerta Temple in the evening. It was about 4 p.m. I decided to go home and prepared myself to the temple. At 5 p.m. my friend picked me up in my boarding house and then we went to the temple that is located in Singosari. We needed about 30 minutes to reach the place and on the way we discussed about East Java. When we arrived, we saw many people there. Gradually I knew that there was such a religion event in the temple so that many people worshipping. In the evening, my friend and I prayed with other people in togetherness. I felt the situation in the temple and around it was very peaceful. I felt good. I wanted to stay there some hours more while I realized that time showed 9 p.m. So, I went home and then slept tight with a nice dream. In brief, I have had a good time yesterday. I hope I could have any other good times forever more.

Luh Gede T. P. D.
120221414993

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends