HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


I Love Being Myself

                Being a successful person is difficult. Do you believe that everyone can be successful? I am as one of the examples. In 2009, I had to manage my time as well as I can do. Besides, I had to study hard while doing my job. As a waiter in one of the restaurants near my school, I had to responsible for what I had done perfectly. Furthermore, I had to get a good mark for every subject. When I had a break time, study is the important things that I should do. For instance, when I started to work at 3 pm until 9 pm, I had a break time for two hours. So, I used it for study. Probably I had a homework or prepared for tomorrow. Besides, I kept my promise to my parent that I can do both. Fortunately, in the end of the semester I got a good mark. In addition, I got the salary to pay my tuition for the next semester. In 2010, I had to move to another place far away from my hometown. My aunt wanted me to stay with her. I decided to resign from my job also my school. I started from beginning to adopt my new environment and wanted to be an independent person. I had thought that it is not easy but I had to try. I planned to build a restaurant, when I asked my aunt she approved it and would help me to achieve it. My school would be sacrificed if I just focused on my new job. That was the risk that I had to decide which was I should focus to. Moreover, it was difficult I had to try made a business with my own way. In 2011, I encouraged myself to ask my father about was I planned. I was afraid if my father refused it. Luckily, my father agreed and asked me how much that I needed. Eventually, he gave me some monetary capitals to build that restaurant. I had three steps to realize it. First, I should look for the essential location to attract the customer. Fortunately, my aunt’s friend sold his land to us. Second, I tried to look for a distributor who was going to work together with us. So, I tried to call my friend and ask her. Probably, she had a link who someone should I called. It was success. The last, I believed that I could prove it. In brief, being a successful person needs more effort.

By : Maya Puspita Mahanani

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends