HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


Septian Tri Jayanti (120221414996)
[mid-term test]


Yesterday was the terrible day for me. I woke up late in the morning. Usually I wake up at 04.30 am, but yesterday I woke up at 05.15 am because at the night before I went to bed at 11.00 pm. When I wanted to take a bath, I found that there was a little water left on the bathroom. Then I decided to use that water, although I needed more. I thought that my morning went not so well. It was not only that. Yesterday I had a reading class, a civil education, and a grammar class. Those entire subjects were so boring. In the reading class we had to listen to classic music by Beethoven. It made me sleepy. In the civil education class there was a presentation by my friends and in the grammar class, we just had a discussion. I felt those entire subjects made me wanted to go home early. My classes had ended at 12.10 pm. On the way home, there was an accident between two cars. That accident made a long traffic jam and it made me crazy. I had been trapped on the road with a lot of vehicles on that hot day. After one and a half hour, I arrived at home.  I went directly to my bedroom and took a nap. Two hours later, I woke up and found that it was rainy outside. I went to take a bath and after that I had to eat. In the evening, I enjoyed watching TV. After a while, I just remembered that I had some task to do. Then I opened my book and started to do my task. In the middle of doing my task, the blackout happened. So I had to do it with the help of the candle. I felt that my eyes getting tired because no much light. I thought why my day went not so well. Then I decided to sleep. Just imagine what happened at that day made me headache. My terrible day stopped when I went to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends