HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


Approximately 11 years ago, my parents built an usual house. Like most houses in Bali, on the corner between north and east there is a family temple. In front of the temple about 1 meter, there is a worshipping place which is called Bale Sari. Around the temple there is a large yard where the green neat grasses are lived. There are also many beautiful flowers. The flowers are roses, orchids, and many more. On the left side of the worshipping place about 2 meters, there is my parents’ house. Actually, the shape is rectangle and inside the house there are eight rooms. On the corner between North and East of the house there is my parents’ room. In front of my parent’s room about 1 meter there is my room. On the left side of my room, there is a living room that is also directly near the door. On the left side of the living room, there is my sister’s room. In front of my sister’s room about 1 meter there is a dining room. Next to the dining room about 1 meter there is a kitchen and a bathroom. In front of the bathroom there is a garage. Those are inside parts of the house. In front of the house there is a small pool where my fishes are. Its shape is ellipse so I do not know the size exactly. To sum up, all of the parts in my parents’ house are usual like other houses in Bali. However, I love to living there in my lifetime.

Luh Gede T. P. D.
120221414993

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends