HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang

Do you have a private room in your hometown? I am sure you have it. So do I. Actually it belonged to Shera and me. I mean when she was still life, we slept in a bed together and shared the room. Since she passed away, I slept alone. My bedroom is at the back part of the house. It is four meters long and three and half meters wide. Shera gave name for our room. Its name is pinky because the color of wall is pink and Shera liked pink very much. As you enter the bedroom through the door, the bed is directly in front of you. On the wall above the bed a ten-Watt tube lamp lights the room. On your left is a big cupboard where Shera and me used to put our clothes. It is almost two meters height and two and half meters wide. To the right of the bedroom is a dressing table. There are two chairs in front of it. There are also two desks beside of the dressing table. In the northwest corner, you will find a bookshelf where Shera and me used to put our books. My room always be cleaned by my mother every day because I never do it. Actually Shera used to clean our room every day. Although the room is really large for my self, I live comfortably in it. 
By:
Sherly Rasdiana Puteri Pratiwi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friends