HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


            My room is my territory. Just like other rooms, the shape is a rectangle and the wall is painted with blue color. It measures about 5 meters in width and 6 meters in length. The door in my room is placed on the right side of the room. When you walk into the door, you will see a big glass window on the back side of the wall, it is about 2 meters in length and 1.5 meters in high. My bed is located under the window and it touches the wall on the left while it still leaves some space on the right side. It is a double size spring bed and I usually put on a plain natural colored bed sheet like green or blue.  On the right side of the window there is a tall mirror facing the door, it is 70 cm in width and is about 2 meters tall. On the bottom left corner on my room there is a wardrobe, it is a wooden wardrobe and measure 1 meter in length, 50 cm in width, and 1.5 meter high. Between the wardrobe and the bed there is another window, it is placed 2 meters high from the floor and is measure 1 meter square. On the right side of my room, just few steps from the door there is a vanity table. My vanity table is cream colored like a cappuccino and it also has a mirror attached to it, it also has a stool with the same color. Even though it is a vanity table I use it to keep all my stuff include my books. That is my room, even if it is not really big and there are not many things in there, I still love it. Moreover, if I close the door no one will bother me and if they want to enter my room they have to knock on the door first.

Kunta Billah
120221414969

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Friends