HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang



            I am sure everyone has a private room. A private room’s arrangement sometimes shows someone’s personality. I have a beautiful private room. It is my bedroom. My bedroom is large enough. It is about 4x4 m². Every piece of furniture has been put neatly in my bedroom. When you open the door, the first view you see is a rectangle glass window with a polcadot curtain on the back wall. The sunshine usually enters my room trough my wide enough window when I open the curtain. There is my spring bed with a soft bed cover, it is about 50 cm under the window, it faces the door. I always keep my spring bed neat and clean. There is no other things on my spring bed except my lovely pillows, my cute dolls (spongebob and big panda), and my blanket. There are a bookcases and a well organize desk in the right wall. There are about 50 cm from my bed. I put my laptop in the middle of the desk. I can move my laptop into the left side when I want to do something in my desk, for an example write the task in my notebook, etcetera. Under the desk there are two cases I am used to keep my stuff or my stationary. There is also an arm chair with some wheels in front of my desk. On the wall in front of my bed there are also so many photos hanging. There is a clock on the top of the wall. The largest and the clearest picture is a photo of my family. Beside I hang my photo on this wall, I usually hang what I have to do on sticky notes in several days. The left wall is lined with my big cupboard with two doors on it. I use it to keep all of my clothes. Next to the cupboard about 30 cm there is a dresser. I usually spend a lot of time when I dress myself up, so my parents bought me a comfortable chair and put it in front of my dresser. Between the dresser and the cupboard there is a basket. I put my dirty clothes on the basket before I clean my clothes up. In other words, my private room is clean and neat. I always pay attention to every detail in my room. Therefore, you should treat your private room so it can be as comfortable as you want. 

By: Dewi Susan (120221401478)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Friends