HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang


Sometimes, I miss my childhood. In my lifetime, it is a lovely one. When I was a child, I lived with my parents in Tabanan City, the place that I was born in. I grew up there until I was four year old. At that time, we lived in a rent house and my parents’ economy was poor. My parents worked hard to buy some foods, clothes, milk, and everything I needed as a child so they often left me with my grandmother. In 1999, my parents picked me up to move to Jembrana Regency. My parents built a small house as our place to live for a long time. Since that, my lovely childhood has begun. I did many things with my parents together almost everyday. For example, my mother as a teacher often urged me to follow her. Although my father also did it, mostly I spent my time with my mother. I often felt jealous with my mother’s students when I joined her. She seemed to be care to her students more than me. I was really jealous so that I wanted to enroll an elementary school as soon as possible. In 2000, when I was only 5th, my father was so kind to fulfill my aim to enroll an elementary school. I was really happy and I thought that I will not be jealous anymore with the others. In fact, I was not jealous because my school was different from my mother’s school. When I knew that, I got mad and I was really sad but it changed as the time goes by. In 2001 up to 2006 I made a lot of friends. They were so kind, cute, and friendly. My friends and I often played together not only in school but also in our parents’ house. All of the things I had done in my childhood were mostly about having fun. I did not need to think about love with boyfriends or to think about difficulties to earn much money somehow. That was just happiness. To sum up, my childhood was full of love from my parents and my friends as well. I should be grateful to have all of them.


By :

Luh Gede Tri Purwani Dewi
120221414993/AA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Friends