HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang

Amanda Vira – 120221414932
[Order of Time/Time Signal]

Back when I was a child, I had so many dreams. I realized that I was an unstable dreamer child. When I was a child, around 3 years old, I had no dream. I did not know what I was going to be, I just wanted to be myself. I was busy with my child time. I was just amazed with my child world. At 4 years old, I started to learn at kindergarten. I met a lot of new friends, with different personalities and behaviors. At that time I wanted to be an artist, someone who always does art so I joined an extracurricular. It was a traditional dance. I had performed so many times, and I was happy to be a traditional dancer.  Then, I was always happy when the painting class began. I loved painting, although my drawings were not good at all. After 2 years in kindergarten, I continued to elementary school. At 1st grade, I was still wanted to be an artist, but more specifically, a singer. I joined so many singing contests, but I did not get any championship although just one. I realized that I did not have any confidence, so I just sang without some moves. I did not give up. I continued my style until I realized I was not good enough to be a singer. I studied in a soldier’s environment the sports lessons were the heavy ones. I played all the sports with good scores. In 4th grade, I wanted to be an athlete. I was really in love with sports, and I always envied with my friends who joined a sport club. My parents did not allow me to join a sport club. They pitied me. I had a full day school. To do a sport would be too tiring. That did not really matter. Finally, I could not grant my last dream so I just kept it as my hobby and my special skill to this day. In 6th grade, I changed my dream again. I was always attracted by clothes, dresses, and so on. I told my mom that I wanted to be a fashion designer. She told me to be a fashion designer I could not just be good at drawing or designing, but also sewing. Until now I cannot sew, but I am still in love with fashion. Someday, I really hope that my fashion design dream can be granted. In brief, I have so many different dreams, which are not connected with each other. To grant my dreams, I have to find my passion and put in the effort to make it successful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Friends