HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang

           Being a successful farmer is not as easy as we think. It needs a long process with certain problems. My father is one of the examples. My father is a patient successful farmer. A patient successful farmer is seen from how he could calm himself to face some problems appeared to reach the purposes.  Besides, success can be seen from how people make everything better by their own. In 1999 my father had only a small house, a cycle, and one farm. My father used to work at his farm since the early morning until afternoon. All time he had was just for working at his farm, sunbathed his body under the sun light which burned him much. In 2001, my father got better income. As usually, he tried to function all little things he got well. One of the ways was by buying a new farm even actually that money was not enough to be used. As a result, he needed to borrow money from others. In 2005, all things became easier. My father bought five new farms. He did not work by himself anymore. He invited others to work with him. My father had never been angry of any mistakes his workers did. It also became a reason of many people who wanted to work with him. In that year too, my father also succeeded in forming a good relationship with some big victories. It really helped him to contribute his farms result easily. Since that time, my family life became more colorful. My father rebuilt my house, bought, and completed all things we needed. In 2008, my father bought eight new farms. My family life became wonderful due to better thing we got. Unfortunately, some people did not really like it. However, it did not become a back stop of my father’s life development. By his good intelligence of communication, he could invite those people to be in his sight and finally this life becomes more exciting to explore. Briefly, people will never be able to reach their dream without any struggle and sincerity so that people are supposed to have good self-personality by applying good attitude as an exercise.


By : 
Yulia Rofiqoh
120221414983

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Friends