HISSHA

Hissha stands for Hearty, Intelligent, Scrupulous, Sophisticated, Hilarious, and Art-minded. Hissha is from Japanese means writer. Paragraph Writing Class - English Learning and Teaching 2012 - State University of Malang

    Most of people know that I am a student of Malang University, but they probably do not know the story behind it. To be a student of Malang University, I had to pass a long journey. I was born on September 02, 1992 in a small village of Kediri. I used to dream to be a university student. In 1999, I entered an elementary school and no special thing that I had. I was an ordinary student. I did never have any achievement from my teacher until I graduated from elementary school. In 2006, I enrolled junior high school. At the second grade of my junior high school became a place where I began to dream to be a student of well-known university. Unfortunately, that kind of high dream was not completed by my good mark. In other wise, I never threw my dream away. I tried many things to improve my ability. In 2008, I took a course and studied hard. As a result, I could graduate from the junior high school with good marks. In 2009, I enrolled in a famous Islamic senior high school Kediri. In the first grade of my senior high school, I passed day by day with high spirit. I was used to studying almost every day at that time. Besides, I had many problems. I began to fall in love, even I was broken by it. I had a problem with my friends, my teachers, even my parents, but no one could change my dream to be a university student until I graduated from my senior high school and was given a chance to study in this university. Concisely, becoming a student of well-known university is not as easy as we think. Therefore, to pick our dream up, we should be brave to face any problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

US!

It is really not about me, but it is about us. We are from the same class. You are free to comment and share. Do not be hesitant to contact us. We are welcome to have a friendship. Enjoy reading! :)
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Friends